Vegan Crispy Rice with Guacamole, Tsunami White Pearl, JINYA Gluten-Free Ramen and more now available in the market at acclaimed Jap ramen restaurant
Los Angeles, CA (RestaurantNews.com) Committed to offering something for all people, JINYA Ramen Bar is accommodating a differ of dietary wants and preferences by including more scrumptious vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free alternatives to its one-of-a-form menu!
Starting up on the present time, JINYA is featuring dishes with balanced flavors and courageous ingredients that don’t sacrifice on the educated Jap delicacies traffic personal reach to esteem. Revel in a style of ramen culture with these contemporary menu items on JINYA’s restricted-time Chef’s Specials Menu:
- Zero-Full of life Maze Soba – Zero broth, all style! Extra thick noodles dressed with effectively off Umami sauce, topped with ground Arabiki pork soboro, onsen tamago, crunchy entertaining garlic sauce, sesame seed and shredded nori dried seaweed.
- Vegan Crispy Rice with Guacamole – Guacamole with crimson onion and tomato on high of crispy rice.
In conjunction with its contemporary Chef’s Specials Menu, JINYA is now offering these everlasting, corpulent-flavored items:
- Tsunami White Pearl – Vegan vegetable broth, Very unlikely™ meat, inexperienced onion, crimson onion, spinach, broccoli, toddler leaf, crispy garlic and garlic oil, served with thick noodles.
- JINYA Tonkotsu Popular – Pork broth, pork chashu, inexperienced onion, spinach, seasoned egg and nori dried seaweed, served with extra thick noodles.
- JINYA Gluten-Free Ramen – A create-your-hang bowl with the selection of one broth from tonkotsu, rooster or vegan, one protein from tofu, rooster chashu or Very unlikely™ meat and two toppings from kikurage, spinach, corn, mushroom, broccoli or bok choy, served with gluten-free noodles and inexperienced onions.
- Sautéed Broccolini – Sautéed broccolini with crispy white quinoa.
- Pork Spare Ribs – Braised pork toddler encourage ribs with JINYA real BBQ sauce.
- Kobe Hamburger Steak – Jap-vogue hamburger steak with Kobe beef and Arabiki pork, stewed in tomato sauce and garnished with melted stretchy Colby cheese.
“We’re enraged to continue increasing our selection of outlandish, novel Jap dishes,” acknowledged JINYA Ramen Bar Founder and CEO Tomonori Takahashi. “These items add more selection, dietary lodging and replace for our traffic to detect the acclaimed flavors that salvage Jap delicacies so special. Our fans already fancy our Full of life Creamy Vegan Ramen, so we can’t wait to behold how they answer to even more vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free offerings.”
JINYA’s Chef’s Specials Menu is provided at collaborating eating places whereas provides ideal. Pricing varies by place aside of dwelling.
At JINYA, trip ramen esteem it’s supposed to be – with thick, effectively off broth in ideal balance with flavorful noodles. Behold a huge differ of educated toppings, from relaxed pork chashu to a perfectly cooked and seasoned poached egg to novel garlic. Then, elevate the trip extra by pairing it with tapas or a craft beer. JINYA is ramen culture, the place aside the relationship between broth and noodles is serious however scrumptious industry. To be taught more about JINYA’s corpulent menu, test with jinyaramenbar.com.
JINYA Ramen Bar: A Bowl Above All Others
About JINYA Ramen Bar
Based in 2010 by Tomonori Takahashi – who modified into named amongst basically the most influential restaurant CEOs in the nation in 2020 by Nation’s Restaurant News – JINYA Ramen Bar has 37 eating places with more than one contemporary areas in the pipeline. JINYA’s point of curiosity on kaizen – the Jap apply of persevering with inform – capacity its traffic will continuously trip the entirely ramen available in the market. From the water dilapidated to put collectively its broth to the special getting previous job that its noodles undergo, JINYA pays meticulous attention to every thing that goes into its traffic’ bowls. JINYA additionally operates bushi by JINYA and JINYA Ramen Specific. For more data, test with jinya-ramenbar.com and apply JINYA on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To be taught more about JINYA’s franchising alternatives, test with jinyaramenbar.com/franchise.
- More from JINYA Ramen Bar